Saturday 10 March 2012

Meet the Family......


















Finally got the mutant boss for my mutant tribe (Guy in the bottom pictures) Finished. So I thought I'd take some pictures of the whole tribe together. As I'm planning to use 1st edition 40K rules the tribe breaks down as follows


* 3 big mutants (count as Ogyrns)

* 20 normal (???) mutants (counting as Orks)

* The Chop'ouse brothers (count as Ork Champions)

* The Boss (counts as an Ork major hero)

* The preacher (counts as Ork minor hero with level 1 psychic powers)


All the mutants will get the hideous appearance mutation (IE cause fear) as it seems appropriate for mutants. Weapons wise its a mix of hand weapons/knives, hafted weapons and a few shotguns (probably with a special rule for blowing up due to their poor quality)

Next up I need to finish my mercenary outfit.


Cheers Jon

2 comments:

  1. Oh my....

    That is looking really great!

    Well done indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fanastic and gruesome horde of individuals Jon. Brilliant work. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished mercenary force and the muties in action.

    ReplyDelete